Saturday, November 23, 2013

Starting over again....



 

Before & Now


           


 I am being brave in sharing these pictures and I am sure many of you will be disgusted at my morbid obesity but I want to be honest with myself of where I started and where I am now.  I am a person who needs to see things visually.
I am experiencing a minor set back right now but I have come a long way and I need to remind myself of where I don't want to be again. 

This journey "off the sidelines and into my life" is like a roller coaster.  You don't know if you are going up or coming down or what's around the next turn.  I am just holding on for dear life and trying to learn something new from each twist and turn.

I made progress yesterday.  I had a day filled with shame, which is a major food trigger for me, and I didn't stuff my feelings with the candy in the candy jar.  I felt the feelings, expressed them and found a different way to cope.  So today I start over again and try to repeat the positive things I learned yesterday.

Thanks for letting me share my journey.  It's not always pretty but it's real, honest and it's mine.

Thanks for stopping by...
 

 






 

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration Karalee! You like the rest of us are human and the greatest thing about you is your determination. And you have a great will to forgive, even your self for set backs and surge forward. My very favorite part of your pictures is the transformation in your face and neck. You are beautiful! And you are loved and admired by more people than you know! ♥

    ReplyDelete